Netflix contains many old and new movies, and if you don’t want to go to the cinema hall to watch movies, then you can see that film on Netflix. There are many TV series on Netflix. In case you don’t have much time to watch movies, then you can see the series by logging to the Netflix account.
You will get a lot of Hollywood movies on Netflix. You can enjoy movies on Netflix only when you have taken a subscription of Netflix. Netflix doesn’t provide free service to their users because it has a good quality movie in it.
If you have a smart TV at your home, then you can watch movies on Netflix by streaming it to your television. Netflix also has some comedy shows to keep you entertained. This will be a great idea to change the Netflix password if someone gets to know your password.
You should change your Netflix password in a month to secure your account on Netflix. You can do this by going to its official website on the system and using the application from the App Store on the smartphone.
Steps for Changing Netflix Password on Web Browser:
In case you want to change the password of the Netflix then you find it very easy and it can be done after logging to the Netflix account. If you don’t want to share your Netflix account with anyone, then you should change your password once a month.
• Sign up to Netflix account by entering your username and password in the given box. In case you don’t remember the password then open “Password Reset” webpage and type the email ID, after that, go through the option given on the email.
• Move your mouse on the name located on the right side of the screen.
• Select Your Account option.
• Choose the Change Password option.
• Enter the Recent Password.
• Write a New Password.
• Re-check your New Password.
• In case you want to reboot your gadget which is a link to your Netflix account and then you have to type a new password when you use that account later on your phone.
• Click Save button. Confirm “Require all devices to sign in again with new password” option.
Steps for Changing Netflix Password on iPhone and Android:
• Go to the Netflix application on your phone. Sign in there, and in case the old password you had to enter is showing incorrect, then press “Forgot Your Password” option.
• Choose the Menu symbol given on the left side of your device display.
• Go down and choose Account.
• A webpage appears on the screen where you have to choose “Change password” option.
• In case you like to reboot your gadget first then you had to sign out from the Netflix account and again login by entering your username and new password in the given box to use Netflix again on your phone. Go through “Require all devices to sign in again with new password” option.
• Press Save option.
Howdy, I’m Nick. I’m a software engineer living in Manhattan, New York. I am a fan of technology, photography, and design. I’m also interested in music and blogging. You can visit my website mcafee.com/activate.