GIFs can be used to make the emails or messages more attractive. The incredible part is that Gmail, Outlook, and Yahoo all support GIF feature.
The methods of mailing an animated GIF using Google account
- Firstly, select the GIF that you would like to send.
Note: There are major two types of methods to send GIF in Gmail. The one way is to do copy and paste the link of the GIF webpage. The other way is to upload the GIF from your PC.
Method 1: Uploading A GIF
Follow the given below instructions to upload a GIF-
- Firstly, click on the Insert Photo icon.
- After that, select Upload.
- Next, the GIF can be uploaded and will become part of your mail from here itself.
Method 2: Copy And Paste
- Firstly, go to Gmail.
- After that, choose Compose.
- Then, select the GIF that you would like to have as part of your mail.
- Remember that you will require the link of the GIF to get copied into the mail of your Gmail.
- Next, copy the link of your GIF.
- Come back to your mail and press on the Insert Photo icon from the given options.
- Click on Uniform Resource Locator.
- Paste your GIF link to your mail.
- Observe that Gmail will be showing you an animated version of your picture.
- Then, give your confirmation by clicking on the option Insert.
- Finally, your GIF is all set to be sent.
The method of mailing a GIF using Outlook
The way of mailing a GIF through Gmail is a bit like sending a GIF using Outlook.
- Firstly, go to Outlook.
- Then, begin composing.
- Click on the option of pictures. And it will be located towards the top.
- After that, select Picture from file.
- Next, search your GIF and after that click on Insert.
- Finally, your Outlook mail of GIF is fully ready to be shared.
The method of mailing a GIF using Yahoo
Yahoo has its in-built GIF tool. This makes it different than the rest. And this feature is among the favorite for its users.
- Firstly, search for a GIF by using the Yahoo tool.
- Then, go to the Yahoo mail.
- Next, click on Compose to begin making a new mail.
- After that, click on the GIF icon. Observe that you’ll get a lovely collection of GIFs.
- Choose the one that you’d have liked the most.
- Don’t forget to add it to your mail.
- Finally, you are fully set to share the GIF with someone.
Method 2: Sending GIF using the drag and drop feature
- Firstly, click on Compose.
- Then, search the GIF that you would like to insert in the mail from your PC.
- Lastly, drag and drop it into the mail.
Howdy, I’m Nick. I’m a software engineer living in Manhattan, New York. I am a fan of technology, photography, and design. I’m also interested in music and blogging. You can visit my website mcafee.com/activate.